From Evolve PR-
“The protagonist is a professional cleaner, which means he takes care of cleaning up murder scenes by disposing bodies, covering up blood stains and hiding murder weapons and other incriminating evidence. He takes on jobs without asking questions, working shady assignments for the mafia, as well as helping out (for a fee of course) regular people, who for one reason or another, murdered somebody or unwillingly caused a lethal accident. The storyline revolves around a copycat killer, who commits murders similar to the latest highly-popularized killings that have taken the media by storm.
It’s a dynamic stealth game, in which the player needs to figure out how to pick the location clean of evidence, while not getting caught. Exploring, experimenting and fast paced decision making are the key words here. Getting caught and questioned would put a black mark on the protagonist’s career and the environment is often crawling with itchy-fingered police officers accompanied by nosy bystanders. The game uses Real-World Data to modify gameplay according to the time of day in player’s location.
Serial Cleaner takes a humoristic, slightly macabre approach to its subject matter, and doesn’t treat itself too seriously. Just take a look at the protagonist. He is a 30-ish man with a sharp sense of style and an iconic 70s look, complete with a mustache, large sunglasses, and tight pants.”
When we find out more on possible platforms, we will let you know.
- Fully realized 1970s-inspired setting
- Just take a look at that art style!
- The game uses Real-World Data to modify levels accordingly with the current time of day in the player’s whereabouts
- Levels take inspiration from actual 1970s murder scenes
- Humor and atmosphere inspired by Fargo series and Pulp Fiction movie
- Playful approach to solving each level, which rewards exploration and experimentation